PARENT/CAREGIVER AND CHILD PROGRAMS
We are happy to announce that Parent-Child Preschool Programs will take place in 2020-2021, with some changes and limitations.
Programming will begin in October. Dates and times will vary from school to school. Registrations are required.
Due to COVID 19:
- Group sizes will be smaller and program times may be shortened depending on the number of registrations at each school.
- Families need to self-screen. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you, your child or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Adults must wear a mask. Masks for children are optional.
- Registration will be required by phone or email. We are unable to take in-person registrations at this time.
- Families may only register and attend at one school.
- Only one adult may attend with the child(ren).
- Once registered, you will be assigned a day and time to attend. This will be the group (cohort) you attend with. To reduce the risk and help with contact tracing, “drop-ins” will not be permitted.
We promote early childhood development and are proud to offer free parent-child programs for parents and caregivers along with their children aged birth to 6 years.
Our programs offer an inviting way for you and your family to connect with your school community.
Our current Parent/Caregiver and Child program is unavailable due to the changing situation with Covid 19. Please check with school directly.
You can also go to each school’s website for more information about the program offered at specific schools.
- Amber Trails Community School
- Arthur E Wright Community School
- Ecole Belmont
- Collicutt School
- Constable Edward Finney School
- Elwick Community School
- Forest Park Community School
- Governor Semple School
- Ecole James Nisbett Community School
- Margaret Park School
- OV Jewitt Community School
- RF Morrison School
- Riverbend Community School
- Ecole Riviere Rouge
- Ecole Templeton
- Victory School
- West St Paul School